Learn Spanish for surgery. This series is based on suggestions from listeners. In the free lessons below you will hear:
- A nurse anesthetist interview a patient before surgery
- A physician assistant perform a preoperative evaluation before an elective knee replacement.
In the premium lessons:
- We review the vocabulary & grammar as we practice interpreting each line of these two clinical encounters above.
- We also cover Spanish for explaining different types of anesthesia,
- Finally, we learn vocabulary and phrases in Spanish provided by a doctor who performs facial reconstruction surgery in Peru.
By the end of this series, you will be equipped with a ton of useful Spanish for a variety of surgical scenarios.
LEVEL - INTERMEDIATE
SU01 Facial Surgery - Risks and Postop Care - 14:26
SU02 Types of Anesthesia - Vocabulary & Interpret - 11:04
SU03 Anesthesia Dialogue - Interpret - 12:59
SU04 Preop - Osteoarthritis - Interpret - 7:18
SU05 Preop - Medications - Interpret - 8:49
SU06 Preop - Medical History - Interpret - 15:26
SU07 Preop - Recommendations - Interpret - 9:07
Access premium lessons!
Click below to choose from a selection of topic memberships
including "Spanish for Surgery."