Learn Spanish for surgery. This series is based on suggestions from listeners. In the free lessons below you will hear:
- A nurse anesthetist interview a patient before surgery
- A physician assistant perform a preoperative evaluation before an elective knee replacement.
In the premium lessons:
- We review the vocabulary & grammar as we practice interpreting each line of these two clinical encounters above.
- We also cover Spanish for explaining different types of anesthesia,
- Finally, we learn vocabulary and phrases in Spanish provided by a doctor who performs facial reconstruction surgery in Peru.
By the end of this series, you will be equipped with a ton of useful Spanish for a variety of surgical scenarios.
LEVEL - INTERMEDIATE
All the Lessons in This Series
Unnumbered lessons are free!