In this series, you will hear two clinical encounters:
- A camp counselor presents to the clinic with Lyme Disease and
- A doctor calls a mother concerned about her daughter, who has a fever and rash.
In the premium lessons, we review the key vocabulary and phrases from the clinical encounters. We also review vocabulary and phrases pertaining to impetigo, tinea, and lice.
Read & Listen
Click on lesson title to listen. Click on blue title link to open window with show notes.
Learn on the Go
Subscribe to Infections & the Skin Podcast Feed: Click here to log in">https://docmolly.com/category/infections-and-the-skin/feed/?key=Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in
- If you are on a mobile device, click above link to subscribe to the podcast. If that doesn’t work, copy and paste the above url into the podcatcher (e.g. iTunes) of your choice. Still having trouble? Get answers HERE.
- Do not share this feed with others. Thank you!
PDFs of the Show Notes
- IS Fever and Rash (A title without a # indicates this lesson is part of the free podcast.)
- IS01 Fever and Rash – Dialogue
- IS02 Fever and Rash – Vocabulary
- IS03 Phone Call
- IS04 Describing the Rash
- IS05 Diagnosis of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
- IS Spots Bumps Bruises
- IS06 Impetigo
- IS07 Impetigo – Vocabulary
- IS08 Ringworm and Tinea Versicolor
- IS09 Tinea – Vocabulary
- IS10 Lice
- IS11 Lice – Vocabulary
- IS Lyme Disease – Dialogue
- IS12 Lyme Disease – Vocabulary
- IS13 Lyme Disease – Interpret