This Spanish for Dentistry series is at the beginner to intermediate level and is included under both our Premium Medical Spanish and our Basic Medical Spanish memberships. We cover vocabulary and essential phrases pertaining to:
- Dental Hygiene
- Local Anesthesia
- Root Canals
- Making Impressions
- Braces, Dentures, Crowns and Bridges
Special thanks to ...
Sonja Um-Siri, a Spanish-English interpreter and Francisco González Yojcóm, a Spanish-teacher from San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala, provided the Spanish for this lesson. Nancy Grainer, a member at docmolly.com, sent us a list of useful vocabulary and phrases in English for this series.
LEVEL – BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE
Spanish for Dentistry Course
We have made our lessons covering Spanish for Dentistry into a course:
- Take the quiz at the end of each lesson.
- Pass the quiz and click: "Lección completada."
- Progress bar to track your progress through the course
- Earn points as you complete the lessons.
- Redeem points for bonus content!
- Certificate awarded at the end of the course.
Playlist for Spanish for Dentistry
Click on lesson title to listen.
Click on blue title link to open lesson.
Learn on the Go!
Subscribe to the Dentistry podcast feed:
https://docmolly.com/category/dentistry/feed/?key=Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in
- Copy and paste the above URL in one of the recommended podcast apps. (See Learn on the Go in the Frequently Asked Questions)
- Your feed is for personal use only. Thank you for not sharing it.
- When you subscribe to the podcast, new lessons in this series will automatically appear in your feed.