Learn to talk about childbirth in Spanish in this series of lessons based on a patient interview. Ángel talks with his sister-in-law about the birth of her first child. She describes being in labor and why she had to have a cesarean. In the premium lessons:
- Review the vocabulary and grammar from the interview.
- Interpret key phrases in Spanish relating to childbirth.
- Practice using the past tense in Spanish.
LEVEL – INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
Childbirth – Patient Interview and Vocabulary
CB01 Childbirth – Embarazo y Parto – Phrase Review — 10:20
CB02 Childbirth – Cesárea y Después del Parto – Phrase Review — 11:13
More Lessons for Covering Spanish for Women’s Health
- Spanish for Women’s Health
- Infertility – Patient Interview
- Interview with a Comadrona
- Our Flu series covers the prevention and treatment of flu in pregnancy.
Become a Women’s Health Member and learn to speak about reproductive health topics fluently in Spanish.
Member? Listen to premium series Childbirth