Many of you have requested we practice Spanish for caring for those with cancer. In October of 2021, we began our first series on this topic.
Evaluation of a Lung Nodule
This series is based on a clinical encounter where the doctor recommends a PET scan for a patient who had an incidental nodule seen on her chest CT.
Future series will cover Spanish for discussing biopsy results, staging, and treatment options.
LEVEL - ADVANCED
Read & Listen
Click on lesson title to listen.
Click on blue title link to open window with show notes.
Learn on the Go
Subscribe to the Cancer Care podcast feed:
https://docmolly.com/category/cancer/feed/?key=Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in
- Copy and paste the above URL in one of the recommended podcast apps. (See Learn on the Go in the Frequently Asked Questions)
- Your feed is for personal use only. Thank you for not sharing it.
- When you subscribe to the podcast, new lessons in this series will automatically appear in your feed.
Take the Course
The lessons covering Spanish for Cancer Care now contain the following course features:
- Track your progress with the lesson outline and progress bar.
- Take the quiz at the end of each lesson.
- Pass the quiz and click: "Lección completada."
- Earn points as you complete the lessons.
- Redeem points for bonus content!
- Certificate awarded at the end of the course.
Dick Martin (1942–2021)
These lessons are made in loving memory of my father who passed away from esophageal cancer in September. He was my best friend and greatest teacher. Te quiero mucho papá. Siempre estarás conmigo.