Here, I answer the most frequent questions I receive from users of this site. If you still have a question, contact me and I'll reply within 24 hours.
Managing Your Account
Stop automatic payments - Cancel or Pause
How do I stop my subscription from automatically renewing?
Go to the member home.
- Click subscriptions
- If you have an active subscription that will automatically renew, it will say ENABLED under subscriptions.
- To avoid automatic payments you can cancel or pause your subscription. NOTE: When you cancel or pause, your current subscription will remain ACTIVE until its expiration date. Therefore, you will not lose access to your premium content until your current subscription expires.
Why would you PAUSE a subscription?
This is useful when you have a monthly subscription, or you would like to remain locked in at a discounted rate. See documentation below regarding how paused subscriptions are handled:
When a user resumes before their current transaction has expired, they will be billed again on the same day that their subscription was initially set up and will not experience any lapse in access. However, if the user resumes after the current transaction expires, then they will be billed immediately on that day and all future billings will happen on that new day (the user will experience a lapse in access if they resume after their last transaction expired).
For example, if I pause my monthly subscription on the 15th, and it normally bills on the 1st of the month, and I then resume on the 20th, I will be billed again on the 1st. But, if I resume on the 3rd of the next month, I will be billed that day, and my new bill date will be every 3rd
The above documentation was provided by our membership software, MemberPress.
Learn on the Go - Podcast Feeds
Premium Podcast Feeds
We have three premium podcasts feeds.
- The Premium Medical Spanish Podcast - This feed contains our latest 100 Medical Spanish lessons (both free and premium) and will ensure you always have the latest lesson on your phone.
- The Basic Medical Spanish Podcast - This feed contains all the lessons under our Basic Medical Membership: our History and Exam Course, our Dentistry Course and our lesson covering Eye Care.
- The Premium Spanish Grammar Podcast - This feed contains all our Spanish Grammar lessons.
Members will find their premium podcast feed URL(s) with instructions on how to subscribe HERE.
Break down of podcasts by memberships
- An All Access member gets access to all 3 feeds.
- A Premium Medical member gets access to feeds 1 and 2 above.
- A Basic Medical member gets access to feed 2 above.
- A Spanish Grammar member gets access to feed 3 above.
OJO: You do not need to subscribe to a podcast to enjoy these lessons on the go. ALL our audio lessons can be streamed or downloaded from this mobile-friendly website for listening on your commute or while exercising.
Recommended Podcast Apps
By subscribing to your premium podcast feeds (RSS feeds), your lessons will automatically download to your phone or tablet. When a new lesson is added to a series, you automatically receive it through your feed.
The following podcast apps support premium podcasting.
- Apple Podcasts (iOS/macOS)
- iTunes Desktop ( Windows)
- Overcast (iOS)*
- Downcast (iOS)
- Podcast Addict (Android)
- Podcast Republic (Android)
* IMHO, best user experience.
OJO: Google Podcasts and Spotify do not support password-protected feeds.
Still Have a Question? Send me an email.
I usually respond within 24 hours.