Here I answer the most frequently asked questions with screenshots of docmolly.com in action. I explain how to access premium audio lessons on the site or through podcast feeds (scroll to Learn on the Go). If you still have a question, contact me and I'll reply within 24 hours.
Access Your Premium lessons from this Site
To access your premium content, log in at the Member Home.
On each Member Page, you will see a podcast feed player like the one below. Premium lessons are numbered. In the case below, AS01 - AS12 are premium lessons.
Read Along as You Listen
When you click on the blue title link at the top of the player a new window opens with the show notes. Here you can leave feedback and ask questions.
Print-Friendly Show Notes
You can also view show notes from the member page using the links to their PDFs.
Change your password
You can change your email address and/or password on the My Profile page. You will also see your transaction history here.
Learn on the Go - Podcast Feeds
Recommended Podcast apps
By subscribing to your premium podcast feeds (RSS feeds), your lessons will automatically download to your phone or tablet. When a new lesson is added to a series, you automatically receive it through your feed.
Use one of the following podcast apps to subscribe to your premium feeds.
- Overcast on iOS (IMHO, the most user-friendly podcast app for iPhone)
- Podcasts app on iOS
- Google Podcasts on iOS & Android
- Pocket Casts on iOS & Android
- Podcast Addict on Android
- Podcast Republic on Android
Check out this quick article explaining how to manually subscribe to a premium podcast feed using the above apps.
OJO: Do NOT use PodBean to subscribe to your premium podcast feeds. PodBean automatically adds all subscribed podcasts to their public directory making the content available to the public. This will cause your account to lock
Copy & Paste to SubscribE
Step 1: Copy Premium Podcast URL from Member Page
YOUR PREMIUM FEEDS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. THANK YOU FOR NOT SHARING THEM.
Each feed contains a key unique to your account.
Do not use your password to subscribe.
Step 2: Subscribe by pasting the URL into one of the podcast apps below
- Podcast Addict (Android): Tap the + sign in the upper right corner. Then tap ”Add RSS Feed” and paste the podcast URL. Tap “Add.” (Do not use password.)
- Podcast Republic (Android): Tap the three dots in the upper right corner. Then tap ”Add Podcast” and paste the podcast URL. Tap “Find Podcast.” (Do not use password.)
- Google Podcasts (Android + iOS): Tap the "Activity" in the bottom right corner. Then tap ”Subscriptions” in the top right of the screen. Then tap the three dots in the upper right corner. Tap "Add by Rss feed." Paste the podcast URL. Tap “Subscribe.” (Do not use a password.)
- Overcast (iOS + web): Tap the + button in the top right. Then tap “Add URL” in the top right, paste the feed URL (top right), then hit done! (Do not use password.)
- Pocket Casts (Android + iOS) Click "Discover" at the bottom of the screen. Paste the podcast URL in the search window and click "Search" in your keyboard.
- Podcasts (iOS) Tap "Library" on the menu bar at the bottom. Click three dots in the upper right corner. Tap "Add Podcast by URL." Tap "Subscribe.
Premium Podcast Artwork
OJO: Look for this artwork to confirm you are looking at a premium feed, and not one of our free podcasts.
Video - Subscribe to Premium Podcasts on iPhone
Video - interactive features included in overcast
show notes included
Many podcast apps (e.g. Podcasts, Podcast Addict, Overcast) make it easy to view show notes as you listen.
If you are a Premium Medical Spanish and/or Spanish Grammar member, you can subscribe to your master feed(s) containing the latest lessons. With a master feed, you never miss a lesson. Every time we publish a new audio lesson, it shows up in your feed.
- The Premium Medical Spanish master feed contains the 50 most recent Medical Spanish audio lessons.
- The Premium Spanish Grammar master feed contains the 50 most recent Spanish Grammar audio lessons.
You can also subscribe to premium podcasts containing all the lessons in a specific series (e.g. Reflexive Verbs, Child Development). See "Copy & Paste to Subscribe" above.
Still Have a Question? Send me an email.
I usually respond within 24 hours.