Here I answer the most frequently asked questions with screenshots of docmolly.com in action. I explain how to access premium audio lessons on the site or through podcast feeds (scroll to Learn on the Go). If you still have a question, contact me and I'll reply within 24 hours.
Access Your Premium lessons from this Site
To access your premium content, log in at the Member Home.
On each Member Page, you will see a podcast feed player like the one below. Premium lessons are numbered. In the case below, AS01 - AS12 are premium lessons.
Read Along as You Listen
When you click on the blue title link at the top of the player a new window opens with the show notes. Here you can leave feedback and ask questions.
Print-Friendly Show Notes
You can also view show notes from the member page using the links to their PDFs.
Change your password
You can change your email address and/or password on the My Profile page. You will also see your transaction history here.
Learn on the Go - Podcast Feeds
Recommended Podcast apps
Subscribing to your premium podcast feeds (RSS feeds) is a great option for those who want to download lessons to their phone or tablet for learning on the go. When a new lesson is added to a series, you automatically receive it through your feed.
Use one of the following podcast apps to subscribe to your premium feeds:
- Overcast on iOS (more straight-forward than Apple's Podcasts app)
- Podcasts app on iOS
- Podcast Addict on Android
- Pocket Casts on Android
OJO: Do NOT use PodBean to subscribe to your premium podcast feeds. PodBean automatically adds all subscribed podcasts to their public directory making the content available to the public. This will cause your account to lock
Copy & Paste to SubscribE
Step 1: Copy Premium Podcast URL from Member Page
YOUR PREMIUM FEEDS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. THANK YOU FOR NOT SHARING THEM.
Each feed contains a key unique to your account.
Do not use your password to subscribe.
Step 2: Subscribe by Pasting the URL into Podcast App
- Podcast Addict (Android): Tap the + sign in the top right. Then choose”Add RSS Feed” and paste in the URL of the RSS feed. Tap “Add.” (Do not use password.)
- Overcast (iOS + web): Tap the + button in the top right. Then tap “Add URL” in the top right, paste the feed URL (top right), then hit done! (Do not use password.)
- Pocket Casts (Android + iOS) Paste the URL of the feed into the search field and hit search. (OJO: I've noticed that this may fail on the first search. Click search again, and it will find it.)
- Podcasts (iOS) The graphics below show how to add a podcast URL in the Podcasts app on an iPhone or iPad.
Click to enlarge graphic.
Premium Podcast Artwork
OJO: Look for this artwork to confirm you are looking at a premium feed, and not one of the free podcasts.
Click to Subscribe
On most smartphones and tablets, all you have to do is click the podcast feed URL to subscribe. If this doesn't work use the copy & paste method described above. The graphic below shows what it looks like on an iPhone using the Podcasts app. OJO: Your iPhone may first ask if you want to open the page in News. Click "Open". It will then automatically redirect to the Podcasts app.
Video - Subscribe Using Overcast App on iPhone
Video - Subscribe Using Podcasts App on iPhone
Video - Download & SAve your Podcasts
The video below shows you how to use the Podcasts app, to download all the lessons in a podcast feed, organize the lessons in chronological order, and prevent lessons from automatically being deleted.
show notes included
Many podcast apps (e.g. Podcasts, Podcast Addict, Overcast) make it easy to view show notes as you listen.
If you are a Medical Spanish or Spanish Grammar member, you can subscribe a master feeds. There are three.
- The Medical Spanish master feed contains the 200 most recent Medical Spanish audio lessons.
- The Medical History and Exam feed contains all the audio lessons in this series.
- The Spanish Grammar master feed contains all the Spanish Grammar audio lessons.
With a master feed, every time I add a new audio lesson, you'll receive it in your feed.
You can also subscribe to individual series feeds containing only the podcasts in a specific series (e.g. Reflexive Verbs, Child Development). See Copy & Paste to Subscribe above for more information.
Subscribing in Itunes
Here's how to subscribe to a premium podcast in iTunes on your computer.
Paste your premium podcast url in the window that pops up and click OK to subscribe.
Still Have a Question? Send me an email.
I usually respond within 24 hours.